If you are using a blog as a marketing tool for your business, you need to make sure that you keep updating it regularly.
Having said that I realise that I haven't posted on this blog for over 2 weeks. I have a very good reason (but no excuse).
I've been involved in the creation, formation and development of a new online business called Sticky Tickets. It's been eight months in the planning and making and will be launched in the next couple of days. I'm doing final testing now actually.
Sticky Tickets is a site for anyone who organises any type of event. Check out the attached PDF for some ideas.
It works like this
- You register on the site for free as an organiser
- You enter in the details of you event including pictures and ticket types and costs
- You email your database a link to the page on the website.
- People find your event by searching through Sticky Tickets in addition to the marketing and emails that you do.
- People buy tickets, Sticky Tickets process the payments and pays the money directly into your bank account.
You might ask, sounds too good to be true, what in it for us?
Well Sticky Tickets add a small booking fee to each ticket. We believe that this is the fairest pricing model as we only make money if your event is a success, and it is paid by small amounts over a large number of people. Instead you get great tools to promote and sell tickets to your event free.
You can check it out at www.stickytickets.com.au