How do you grow your business? Have you ever looked at business that have grown and wonder how they do it? Chances are they use a combination of these simple common sense ideas.
- If you have an established client base, most of your marketing money should be spent on re-selling to your existing customers
- It is a lot easier to sell something else to your existing customers than to get a new customer.
- Only sell to people who want what you have and value what you do. Other people will take all your time but not contribute significantly to your bottom line.
- The more information you give in your ads, the more you’ll sell.
- If your ads look like editorial articles you'll get a lot more readership than ads that look like ads.
- Never ever run any advertisement or any promotion without monitoring the response.
- Don’t try to be creative or original. Stick to what works even if it seems boring to you.
- Use benefit headlines in all your ads.
- Client testimonials increase credibility – and sales. Use written, audio and video testimonials.